This is online training program (1 month duration) which aims to train students in many aspects of medical tourism, develop their skills to perform as a medical tourism facilitator so the industry can resolve many problems and support to develop medical tourism in the sustainable and organised way. This program prepares students to take up various challenges while working in the role of medical tourism facilitator.
Who can join?
Any one who has completed 18 years of age or one who wants to pursue a career in medical tourism profession.
At the end of this course the student shall be able to:
- Design an efficient itinerary, customised and tailor-made package for a patient of medical tourism.
- Applies principles of teamwork in medical tourism facilitator business to avoid business risk.
- Improve self-management skills besides business communication.
Certificate in Medical Tourism: Facilitator Course
- Medical Tourism : Terms and Trends
- History and Benefits of Medical Tourism
- Challenges and issues of medical tourism
- Medical Tourism : Decisions and problems involved
- Becoming medical tourism facilitator
- Starting medical tourism business: Concepts
- Selected countries as medical tourism destinations